ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Family

CavemenVid44

Junior High (Bench)
Aug 5, 2011
Since the season is officially over I have discovered one thing. New Mexico High School Baseball is one big family. We have had several set backs this year in loosing a great coach from Rio Rancho in Ray Chavez. We have to very strong men in Coach Gunther and Jarod Johnson both fighting cancer. I saw teams from all over the state come together and pray for all of these situations. That's what its all about, when you can put aside the game and thank and praise a heavenly father and do what ever you can for a person that has nothing to do with your team. That's when you know that there is a strong Baseball community in the state of New Mexico. We were blessed with another great state tournament teams played great and every game was exciting. I know there can only be one state champion for each class but I would just like to say that every single person that was apart of this baseball community is a champion in my mind. So as the offseason comes and everyone gears up for another run and as topics and opinion's get posted everyday. Let us all remember one thing.. We are all called to be champions in life.

1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News