ADVERTISEMENT

Boys & Girls Basketball Content Person

J Grine

NMPreps Hall Of Fame
Staff
Oct 31, 2010
Rio Rancho
I’ll be rolling out content starting November 1st—possibly even sooner! I’ve received a few texts asking when things will get going again. Typically, we run content throughout the year, but it's been a tough Fall. However, we should be back to full speed soon.

In the past, I’ve had people in my basketball network help with NMPreps' official team rankings, regional game coverage, and now, for this season, I’m looking for anyone who might be interested in providing content—like attending a couple games per week and sharing a few video clips. Whether you’re a former coach wanting to stay connected, a high school or college student interested in sports journalism (I’ve had interns receive college credit in the past), there’s an opportunity here. It’ll come with a media pass to attend all games and the state tournament for free.

If you or someone you know might be interested, feel free to text me. I’ve had a solid group of five people—a mix of former coaches, a superintendent, and a few parents—on my "scout" network for the past ten years. But with people moving away and the unfortunate passing of two members, I’m looking for anyone interested in helping out in any area.

If that’s you, text me at 505-414-4313.

Reactions: SRDC648 and Joey C
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.