ADVERTISEMENT

Games on TV

Adam Diehl posts here so maybe he will see this. The channel guide sometimes had the actual game schedule for the week of football games and sometimes it doesn't. I'm talking about Comcast Channel guide. Proview is on Channel 26.

Reactions: ITSC-Ret
The coverage of the All Star game SUCKED!! Look at on you tube it sucked.Little KSVP Artesia radio station do's a great job and uses Artesia High student behind the cameras. pecosvalleybroadcasting.com
What I am saying is Proview's quality can be improved substantialy.

Reactions: Joey C
Myself and @sthsfutbol we're discussing the other day that with Facebook Live, if you can find an aspiring broadcaster student or parent, you can do a service for your fans online for nothing. Maybe even get it linked on the nmpreps Facebook site and be able to have a choice of games/events in all sports.

The coverage of the All Star game SUCKED!! Look at on you tube it sucked.Little KSVP Artesia radio station do's a great job and uses Artesia High student behind the cameras. pecosvalleybroadcasting.com

That was my battle cry last year. Another big problem has been the freezing of the stream on Proview.

I've always said that KSVP does a great job of streaming all games. Best part is they do it in HAD and it looks great on my big TV. How does a little ole radio station do such a professional production and the big boy streaming service provided to NHFS not do so well??? How hard can it be??? KSVP uses students I believe. I may be wrong. I have no streaming issues like freezing.

That was my battle cry last year. Another big problem has been the freezing of the stream on Proview.

I've always said that KSVP does a great job of streaming all games. Best part is they do it in HAD and it looks great on my big TV. How does a little ole radio station do such a professional production and the big boy streaming service provided to NHFS not do so well??? How hard can it be??? KSVP uses students I believe. I may be wrong. I have no streaming issues like freezing.
I agree, also reliability is horable, I don't know how many times last year when the game didn't start due to stadium internet connection issues!

I'd be willing to bet Proview and LCPS Streams are sharing the same High Speed Netzero Dialup Connection! LOL

Myself and @sthsfutbol we're discussing the other day that with Facebook Live, if you can find an aspiring broadcaster student or parent, you can do a service for your fans online for nothing. Maybe even get it linked on the nmpreps Facebook site and be able to have a choice of games/events in all sports.
This would be a great idea and I would definitely put the video on here.

Reactions: sthsfutbol
This would be a great idea and I would definitely put the video on here.

Many options available:
FB Live
Periscope
YouTube Live

If stadium networks unreliable, and you have an unlimited data plan (semi-rare nowadays) then problem solved.

But of course some parts of state don't have best signal strength.

Reactions: J Grine
Sorry about the mayfield rio Rancho stream last night. This was actually a technical error on the NFHS Network (streaming partner). Proview streams these games through them so people without our channel Comcast 26 can watch. But we are not the NFHS Network

You haven't watched us enough to think out quality sucks. We do about 5 games at 5 differ locations a night. Our main game of the night will have 5 cameras, great graphics, instant replay, and everything that nobody else is doing

I like the product they put out as sometimes if you can't get to a game in person this is the next best option to see it live or on replay, however I just wish they would put out a viewing schedule!
Comcast goes in and out on posting out schedule. Best bet is our website and Live game schedule is posted every Monday

Thanks for the update man.

Also, thanks for chatting on Wednesday it was great roundtable with you and Yodice.
Dude for sure! Been a busy week ! Sorry I didn't chat more! If you have some time you should come the Rundown (daily show) with me? Chat high school sports

Dude for sure! Been a busy week ! Sorry I didn't chat more! If you have some time you should come the Rundown (daily show) with me? Chat high school sports
Oh no worries I understand you were into the game and stuff.. I'd love to man anything to chat sports and give some players some pub.. feel free to also contact me if you ever need anything 505-414-4313.

You haven't watched us enough to think out quality sucks. We do about 5 games at 5 differ locations a night. Our main game of the night will have 5 cameras, great graphics, instant replay, and everything that nobody else is doing
I said the quality of the North South game SUCKED and it did.....I would like to buy a copy of the game but don't want to waste my money there are some key plays my son made that are missing from the recording I watched.

I said the quality of the North South game SUCKED and it did.....I would like to buy a copy of the game but don't want to waste my money there are some key plays my son made that are missing from the recording I watched.
Which north vs south? Basketball football? 5A/6A .

YouTube version is just so people can watch that's not in abq. My recorded copy is legit.. give me your info and I'll send it free. My email is adam@proviewnetworks.com
Be careful contacted Adam in May about my flawed copy of the 5a state baseball championship game. Was promised a new copy. Still waiting!!!!!! If you get this Adam send that copy to 400 N. Atkinson, Roswell NM 88201 Attn: HMV

Be careful contacted Adam in May about my flawed copy of the 5a state baseball championship game. Was promised a new copy. Still waiting!!!!!! If you get this Adam send that copy to 400 N. Atkinson, Roswell NM 88201 Attn: HMV
Big apology to Adam and proview completely mistook them for NFHS networks, hope they can see it in them to forgive my ignorance. HMV

Big apology to Adam and proview completely mistook them for NFHS networks, hope they can see it in them to forgive my ignorance. HMV
No need for an apology. We are hired by the NFHS Network to broadcast state tournaments for the NFHS. But they own all rights to the dvds and are in charge of them. I could have explained that better back in May

ADVERTISEMENT