ADVERTISEMENT

Grine: Rapid Fire with Goddard WR Nathaniel Stone

J Grine

NMPreps Hall Of Fame
Staff
Oct 31, 2010
Rio Rancho
NMPreps.com site manager Joshua Griñe chats with another one of our top prospects in New Mexico high school football.

Full name: Nathaniel Stone

Jersey Number: 81

Why that number: They gave it to me my freshman year for varsity

Favorite football player: Calvin Johnson

Favorite team: Packers

Who does your game resemble: As wide receiver I resemble as Julio Jones being physical, and as defensive back I resemble Jaire Alexander I bend but don’t break and make great plays.

Any nicknames:
Nate, rooster, Stoney are my nicknames.

Who got you into football: My father got me into football when I was little.

Favorite cartoon/tv show growing up: My my favorite tv show growing up was a show called regular show.

If you won the lottery what would you buy:If I ever won the lottery I would buy a training facility, and a big house for my family

Looking at colleges what are you looking for in a school:
What I’m looking for a school is to play football and pursue sports medicine.

Do you think your team is a state champion contender next season: Absolutely we are state champion contenders.
Fernando Rubio, Larry Luna, Mike Cheatem, Sammy Zaragoza, and Josh Hernandez are players to watch.

Favorite memory or memories playing football for Goddard: My favorite memory from Goddard is the nut cracker drill we do in the pre season .

What is it like playing for Goddard: Playing for Goddard is like playing for your family, it feels great knowing they have my back in a game and I have theirs and I can rely on them and that they can count on me all of the time.

Want to shout to UNM coach Lenz, and NMPreps they don’t show me much love but I will take on there top players WR and DB anyday. There’s a storm coming from the Rockets this year!

Similiar Content
Grine: Rapid Fire with Braxton McDonald (Artesia HS)
Grine: Rapid Fire with Sam Carrell (Sandia High School)
Grine: Rapid Fire with Zach Vigil (Rio Rancho High School)
Grine: Rapid Fire with Tyler Kiehne (Los Lunas, NM)
Grine: Rapid Fire with Chance Harris (Clovis, NM)

Reactions: Prozyan and Stone81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.