• Other (Post Response)

Results are only viewable after voting.

J Grine

NMPreps Hall Of Fame
Staff
Oct 31, 2010
Rio Rancho
TEAMMETER
at Rio Grande (8/18)Green: This one could be done by the half with the mercy rule.
vs Moriarty (8/27)Green: Moriarty will likely hit a stride later in the season but AA has too many weapons.
vs Hope Christian (9/3) Green: Academy is favored but the Huskies will be the first true test.
vs Bloomfield (9/9)Green: Although we count Bloomfield out for a couple years, they hang around the top. They'll be there against this season.
at Capital (9/16)Xmas: AA has some studs but Capital is not a squad to sleep on in this contest. I liked what I seen from their scrimmage.
vs Los Alamos (9/24)Xmas: It's always tricky when playing a team in a bigger classification to gauge the outcome. LA is well coached, should be a good contest.
vs St. Pius X (10/1) Xmas: A rivalry game will almost always be a xmas game. Also both are ranked in the top-3 this preseason.
vs Portales (10/14) - DistrictGreen: AA is favored but Portales always has a bounce back year.
at Lovington (10/21) - DistrictXmas: Could this be round 1 before a Thanksgiving showdown?
at Bernalillo (10/28) - DistrictGreen: AA should flex in this contest.

ALBUQUERQUE ACADEMY CHARGERS: Best-case scenario (10-0 overall); Worst-case scenario (6-4 overall); NMPreps Predictor (8-2 overall)

Final Word: It's a solid schedule for the Chargers. As you know we have them preseason ranked number one and the reason is a group of talented prospects surrounded by a solid program that Gehres has rebuilt. I like the 9-1 or 8-2 range.

Reactions: Deaks and rayriv65
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.