ADVERTISEMENT

College Summer League

ababaseball

High School Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 26, 2009
Gauging interest on a commuter college league in the area. Looking to get guys 8-10 double headers and possibly a couple tournaments. Coach Soucy at EPCC has 2 team, possibly 3 from kids in El Paso. I'm guessing 2-3 teams from the Albuquerque area. If you know of any kids that are interested have them email me. We are allowing 2020 signed seniors to play in this also.

A couple of El Paso HS coaches have expressed interest in managing a team. If any of you are interested let me know. Pay wouldn't be much. We will take care of travel expenses and a per game fee to coach. TC at Luna and Coach Cook at NMMI has gotten information out to all of their kids.

A lot of college leagues around the country are planning on playing. I talked to a GM in California and he said the league is ready to start as soon as they open the fields but a big issue is finding host families because people aren't as willing to open their doors now. Guys like Grant Smith and Chase Silseth are supposed to go to NY to play but I personally don't see that happening.

ryanbrewer32@gmail.com

91531883_10158490315882189_9119252301498810368_o.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News