ADVERTISEMENT

Credit Where Credit Is Due - Artesia Broadcasts

J. Reksat

High School Assistant Coach
Aug 21, 2012
If you have not watched any of the free online broadcasts of the Artesia Bulldogs games you are missing out on one of the clearest, most professional and totally free broadcasts in high school football. The only (and I mean only) slight criticism is that they do not use replays. They do refer to off screen replays during the broadcast for clarity and fairness. By the way Joey, if you still have that cough next time try swigging some lemon Airborne during the game. Oh, there was one glitch on second thought...the broadcast abruptly ended with over a minute left in the game. But like you often say during a game "it doesn't matter" because the Los Lunas game was over before the dogpile even took place. LMBO And, don't get me started about the "World Famous Bulldog Bowl" as you also always say. But just out of morbid curiosity folks, do a google earth of the Los Lunas stadium versus the Bulldog Bowl and the Hobbs stadium. I mean really...Hobbs entities have amassed about 70 million dollars (cash, land for services swap, etc) for a world class recreational/athletics facility now under construction and Los Lunas cannot scrap up a few hundred thousand to help out their situation. Come on people. Your kids are important too. Anyway, congrats to the Bulldogs and to Joey!

Reactions: kyle h
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News