J Grine

NMPreps Hall Of Fame
Staff
Oct 31, 2010
Rio Rancho
GRINE'S PICKS: RECORD 37-20

Los Lunas vs Artesia

Los Lunas

For an upset pick of 800 we take the Tigers. Artesia has to be the favorite and could expose the Tiger stripes but something special is happening in the VC.

Dexter vs Estancia

Estancia

The line is close, it should be and maybe I shouldn't pick against the Demons again but in the morning I like a Bear Claw with my coffee.

Cobre vs Lordsburg

Lordsburg

The best-not-talked-about team in New Mexico is the Lordsburg Mavericks.

Capital vs Lovington

Capital

Cat fight I'm taking the team with home territory.

Mayfield vs Onate

Onate

The Knight-Trojan war. Will it be a war? Have the Knights done enough? Could be the coffee running through my veins, I guess I am saying yes.

Silver vs Ruidoso

Ruidoso

Both have the potential to be good. It's an either way pick I guess I go with the back with 4,000 career yards.

Alamogordo vs Goddard

Alamogordo

I'm a guessing man today. Alamogordo learned their lesson and have the eye set on a playoff run.

St. Pius X vs Miyamura

St. Pius

Great start by the Patriots but this Sartan should roll fairly easy. Do Sartans roll, truck or what do they do? I guess whatever the mascot does it will win becomes we do they are scary good on both ends.

Rio Rancho vs Sandia

Rio Rancho

Sandia! Okay, I am crazy not insane..I hope. I am taking the Rams but Sandia is one of the best coached teams.

Centennial vs Carlsbad

Centennial

I've taken the Cavemen too many times as an upset. (My bad CBad). I take the Hawks because it's Ocampo, the dude wins.

Piedra Vista vs Manzano

Manzano

My favorite bubble team to make the state tournament. They are my underestimated team for 2016

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News