ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News Hattis Commits To Stanford

kyle h

Hendo
Feb 3, 2005
New Mexico
Story Linked Here

Coach Ridenour via text tonight on Hattis' commitment,"Henry has had an amazing recruiting experience. His work ethic and commitment to getting better everyday has paid off. Stanford is an excellent choice. I don't feel like he came to this decision lightly. He was very diligent when it came to researching all of the schools and examining his options. In the end Henry chose an amazing school and an outstanding football program. We are so proud of him and excited for his future at Stanford."

Hattis is the No. 1 ranked played by NMPreps.com going into the 2015 season and tweeted the following quote this evening. "I would like to thank all the coaches and programs for recruiting and offering me scholarships in this unreliable process. I also would like to thank my parents and friends who have supported me through everything and also God for blessing me with all of my success, but I am officially announcing my commitment to Stanford University for the next 4-years to play football and pursue my academics."

1725835.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News