ADVERTISEMENT

Mayfield Running Back Lands Offer No. 2

kyle h

Hendo
Feb 3, 2005
New Mexico
Kent State has offered Mayfield Running Back Isaac Vance. Vance also holds an offer from the New Mexico State Aggies. As you can see from the film below, he's simply just on another level and his field vision is among the best I've seen. Is also a very superb receiver, just label him a play-maker.

"It's a huge blessing. I am originally from that area and having the possible opportunity to head back home is very exciting. I have been in contact with multiple coaches on the staff, but Coach Needham (Defensive coordinator) is the one who officially offered me the scholarship," said Vance on the offer Friday night.

The 5-foot-8, 160 pound back who is also hearing from CAL and Texas Tech ran for 2,067 yards and 32 touchdowns as a junior breaking 7 school records in just 11 games.

The Trojans who have not a state title in 5 seasons are beyond hungry according to the early NMPreps.com Mr. Football Candidate.

"It's crazy right now. The energy and passion we have had so far has been the best I've been apart of in my going on 4 years at Mayfield. Our number 1 goal as a team is to genuinely love and care for each other, and with that, of course bring home the blue trophy and end the 5 year "drought".

Highlights

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News